《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》经典英语台词

2024-07-11

《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》经典英语台词(通用2篇)

《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》经典英语台词 篇1

《乱世佳人》(GONE WITH THE WIND)是好莱坞影史上值得骄傲的一部影片,其魅力贯穿整个20世纪,有好莱坞“第一巨片”之称。其耗资巨大,场景豪华,战争场面宏大逼真的历史巨片,以它令人称道的艺术成就成为美国电影史上一部经典作品。她的诞生,标志着好莱坞电影进入“恢弘巨制”时代。其恢弘的气势,亮丽的色彩,豪华的场景,以及宏大逼真的战争场面,细腻的心理刻画和男女主人公天衣无缝的完美组合,给人以视觉上又一次《飘》的极大享受。

该片前半部如同一首史诗,重现一百多年前繁荣的种植园文明的没落,亚特兰大五角广场遍地的伤兵,不断的逃难,枪杀,大火等场面规模宏伟,色彩雄浑;后半部则是一出悲恸的心理剧,以戏剧的力量揭示出女主人公再与内心的冲突中走向成熟的过程。费雯丽那一双透着灵性的精明而贪婪的绿色眸子,将斯嘉丽的魅力表现的淋漓尽致。她对于角色的热情,像一团火,且永没有燃尽的一刻。费雯*丽狂热的歇斯底里的表演让她一举成名,问鼎奥斯卡影后。

经典外国影片的经典英语台词 篇2

1. Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2. Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事。(傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4. Jenny and I are like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5. Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

狮子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2. I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3. Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。

9. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12. Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

Titanic《泰坦尼克》

Jack: You must do me this honor…promise me you will survive…that you will never give up…no matter what happens…no matter how hopeless… promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

Rose: I promise.

Jack: Never let go.

Rose: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go.

杰克:我还有……还有一个心愿,你……你……必须答应我要活下去,不……不能绝望,无论发生什么,无论……有多艰难……快答应我,罗丝……答应我,一定做到,一定做到……

罗丝:我答应你……杰克……一定做到……一定……

上一篇:回外婆家初二满分作文下一篇:生活趣味数学题

本站热搜