口译礼仪祝词常用表达

2024-11-05

口译礼仪祝词常用表达(共2篇)

口译礼仪祝词常用表达 篇1

尊敬的……

distinguished;honorable;honored;respected …

受/承蒙……的(盛情)邀请

at the(gracious)invitation of …

借此机会

to take this opportunity to;to avail myself this opportunity to 代表

on behalf of …

表示

to extend;to express;to convey

值此……之际 on the occasion of…

以……的名义

in the name of …;in one’s name 进行国事/友好访问

to pay a state/goodwill visit to …

由衷的谢意

heartfelt thanks;sincere thanks

在……的气氛中 in a/an … atmosphere

回顾过去

looking back;a review of the past;in retrospect

展望未来

looking ahead;looking into the future 最后

in closing;in conclusion;finally;before I conclude, …

接待礼仪中常用的英语表达方法 篇2

久仰,久仰!

I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

I have long desired to meet you.

久违了,

I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

久闻大名。

I’ve heard a lot about you.

这次由我负责全程陪同你们。

I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?

Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

谢谢你专程来接我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?

May I know your name,please?

很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7

Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)

中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”

There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧,

如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

如果有什么需要帮忙的..尽管说。

If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

Just let me know if you need anything.

我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。

In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

我期待着您的再次来访。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

代我向……问好。

Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

不用谢,这是我们应该做的。

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

欢迎再来!

上一篇:四川省人民政府办公厅关于贯彻实施国务院《物业管理条例》有关问题的通知下一篇:自传写作方法